Friday, March 7, 2014

Quick Update and A Hint of Curiousity

Super quick pop in for today...just to let you know what's been up.  Things have actually been really quiet, amazingly enough.  Tangled Fan came in this morning, though, to tell us that she might rearrange yet AGAIN...which is super annoying [you'd think that she would eventually like things how they were in her room and not mess around, right?!  Does anyone else have issues with their humans rearranging shelves constantly??  But then again, maybe we'll finally get to go back to our old shelf!  Hmmm]...and she ALSO has something to discuss with us. 
Hmm...wonder what that is? 
The suspense is killing me...killing me, I tell you!!  I'm excited and worried, and I'm pretty sure Eugene's feeling the same way.  Meanwhile, Audrey's been wanting a playmate.  I mean, we're all doing our best to keep her occupied and playing constantly, but she says she wants someone 'her age to play with'.  I'm not quite sure how we'll go about that one, seeing as if/when Anna and Elsa start families, they'll likely not want to visit with us and let their kids play with Audrey.  So for now, Zelia, Eugene, and I are trying to dig into our inner child xD 

And speaking of Anna and Elsa, I have yet to come across an opportunity to freak them out about stalking them on their wedding day (they've been scarce..Zelia's been enjoying their absence, apparently they are exploring the room and going for walks outside for their honeymoons), but when I get a chance, I will be sure to tell you all the reaction, dear readers... =} 
While I'm on, I figured I would bring up the old idea that I'd gotten awhile back (I can't even remember the post I included it in) that Zelia could stay with us.  After talking it over with Eugene this week, and talking it over with  Zelia herself, Zelia decided that she would not move in with us completely, but she definitely would keep coming to visit daily or at least weekly -- she absolutely  loves the girls.  (: 

So that's all for now, I'll keep you guys updated on whatever happens! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment