Monday, June 30, 2014

Sickness...Love it.

Hey, guys!  I might not be posting too much this week.  Jordan got sick...Thursday, I think.  Which means that Casey and Audrey are sick, too, and now Eugene's got a tickle in HIS throat!  I don't know how they got sick, but Tangled Fan's been running around and too busy doing other stuff to come in her room long enough for me to ask her to get them some medicine or something.  It's crazy.  On top of all this, Eugene's joints have been sore because he's been up and running so much with the kids -- I can't tell you the last time I've slept.  Zelia originally WAS going to help, but decided on chickening out at the last minute.  I guess she didn't want us to "share the love" with her.  Hmmh.  I'll try to keep you guys posted, but yeesh -- one thing after the next, right?  Eugene said something about that this would be a good test to see if we could deal with another child...adding something like "Since I'm getting sick and my joints are messed up, you can always count me as being the fourth kid.  If you don't crack, we'll talk to Tangled Fan about it when we get the chance." 
Belle offered to come over and help me out, but I turned her down -- I'd hate for HER to get sick, too! 
I just wish I could make everyone feel better!  I hate seeing everyone sick and feeling crummy.  Eugene said he'd try to stay as far away from me as possible, but I don't know how long that'll last - plus, if I'm going to get sick, I will regardless of if he's around me-- especially since I'm caring for three sneezing little girls with runny noses.  Poor Audrey's got it the worst, I think...her eyes are SO watery, poor thing.  :\  Casey's just got a mild case, and Jordan's slowly recovering - though she's still fussy.  Speaking of which, she's crying right now..so I'd better get off of here and see if I can get her to calm down.  I'll talk to you guys when I get the chance!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment