Friday, January 3, 2014

Moving Day...Ick!!!

Hey everyone....so I posted about yesterday's events earlier today, so if you wanna read that, too, click HERE.    If you don't read that, you might be a bit confused.  :D
 

(I snitched this pic off of Tangled Fan to show you all.  She made us pose all happy and nice for a pic for her doll blog... that group pose didn't last long. xD)
So today, apparently Tangled Fan decided it was time to turn her entire room upside down.  Again...Sigh. 
Soo....with that, we had to go back to the dresser.  And apparently, we're staying. 
Now...that would be pretty wonderful...If we were alone.  But we're not. 
There is no privacy.  Eugene, Pascal, and I are currently with Piper, Emma, Punzie, Zelia, Anna, Elsa, Hans, and Kristoff.  Mmmhmmm. 
Let's just say that Punzie is NOT amused about Pascal's return, but oh well - what's she gonna do about it, exactly?  I'll just keep an extra careful eye on him!  And Zelia's not pleased about having to share her display location with Eugene, but, again, what's she going to do about it, exactly?  We have nowhere else to go!
So, yeah.  After yesterday's...interesting little spat between Anna and I, being on the dresser with all of them is really...really...REALLY uncomfortable.  Plus, I can't hardly even STAND to hear Anna fighting with Elsa!  Elsa doesn't deserve this.  :\
After several hours of hearing Anna and Elsa fighting, Punzie throwing around insults, and Zelia grumping about Eugene being here, I was about to go postal on everyone.  Eugene acted as if we were, like, joined at the hip or something...not sure if he was being shy, if he was truly terrified of the other girls (which, I can't blame him, really), or if he felt I needed a bodyguard in case World War Three broke out.
Around four, though, we decided to head out of there for awhile.  In order to get to the floor, we had to jump onto Tangled Fan's bed, climb off of it onto a trunk, and then FINALLY land on the floor.  When we got down to the floor, I set Pascal on my shoulder and turned to Eugene. 
"Oh.  My.  Goodness."  I groaned, rolling my eyes. 
"I know.  It was starting to really, really get to me."  He chuckled, and I nodded. 
"I really hope we aren't stuck up here long.  Like...I don't think I'll handle it well." 
He nodded, but then he laughed suddenly.  "You looked like you were about to grab Anna and Punzie and smack their heads together or something." 
"Not saying the thought didn't cross my mind," I played along, giggling as I thought of that mental image. 
He chuckled.  "But yeah. I'm hoping we're not staying there long.  No way would we be able to have any kids up there in THAT environment!" 
Oh good grief, no way would I stand for that! "Ummm, yeah, no.  Why does Tangled Fan have to go and change stuff around all the time?!" I loosed a defeated huff.
"I know."  He said.  We were quiet for a few minutes, just walking, but then he suddenly pulled me close, tucking me under his arm and kissing my hair. 
Laughing with surprise, I put my arm around him in return, looking up to ask what that was for. 
"I've been wanting to do that all day."  He chuckled, his face getting red. 
I grinned.  Before I thought of something awkward.  "Where will we...sleep...tonight?  This month of just being with you has really spoiled me.  I don't wanna go back to sleeping on the same display shelf as half a zillion others." 
He laughed.  "We'll figure something out.  But you'll have to control that chameleon of yours.  He'll be likely to get up in the middle of the night to wreak havoc." 
I giggled, even though I could totally see him doing that, and then we just talked for awhile, before we headed up and tried to figure out what to do for slumber tonight. 
Bleagh.  I guess I'll talk to you guys again to let ya know how things are doing up here....If you don't hear from me within a week or so, they probably ate me alive or something!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment