Saturday, February 1, 2014

Quick Little Pop-In Post That I Think You'll Wanna Read!

Okay,  whew. 
So just a quick pop in for right now; I'll give you the whole thing about our official first day of parenthood later, because right now I'm juggling Jordan and an iPod, and Eugene's busy with Audrey!
Tangled Fan just came in earlier this morning, asking me if we were ready for the girls.  Apparently, something had happened and she'd decided that there was no time like the present to let us start our family.  Sooo, half an hour later, she brought the girls back, as well as a couple of blankets and stuff.  I am surprised; Jordan's not too horribly fussy.  She gets a little upset if you don't hold her for awhile, but other than that, she's a perfect little baby :) And Audrey's getting over her immense fear of Pascal..albeit slowly, but it's progress.  They're both SO sweet!! 
Nope, I'm not excited AT ALL, you can clearly tell.  c;
I'll post a more detailed post tomorrow or when I get the chance to!  And I'm sure Tangled Fan will want to have a family photoshoot..which I must admit, I'll be excited to do for once.  =D 

No comments:

Post a Comment