Friday, September 26, 2014

Sickness and Concerns, Plus a Save-the-Date

Jordan had a touch of the flu, and apparently, Zachary has problems with his immune syste despite the formula we gave him as a newborn, so he currently has a really bad strain of the flu.  I'm really scared for him.  I've been keeping him away from the girls, (I'm not sure how Casey and Audrey managed to stay healthy, but they did, knock on wood...And luckily, Jordan got some meds and she's okay, too.  Zach got meds, but it didn't help...) Anyway, I've been keeping him in the bedroom, and Eugene has been sleeping on the couch.  He, Zelia, and Ray have been keeping track of the girls, and I haven't left the bedroom since Wednesday evening. Eugene's not happy one bit, and neither is Casey, but I don't want them getting sick--nope, nope, nope. I'm surprised that I haven't gotten sick yet myself, but I'm sure that's coming.  I just really wish my little guy would at least show the smallest bit of improvement...he's really worrying me, and Tangled Fan said we can't do anything else and we'll just have to let it take its course.  I'd like to slap her sometimes.
On a lighter note, Pascal's been extremely conflicted as far as where to sleep.  He wants to spend time with me, but he also wants to spend time with the girls, annnd he also wants to be with Eugene.  The chameleon never even sleeps, I don't think: he just runs back and forth, checking up on and keeping watch over all of us.
With that aside, Zelia and Ray have finally set a wedding date: December twentieth.  So far away....yikes!
None of the details have been worked out, though, and Zelia said she wanted my help and was willing to hold up on planning until we were all healthy, of course.  Goodness, we have plenty of time.  Eugene and I planned ours on pretty short notice, if I remember correctly.  But regardless...Zach's just woken up, so I have to tend to him, poor little buddy...I'll talk to you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment