Saturday, September 6, 2014

Zarina's Notes - About Me

Soo....hey guys.  I'm Zarina; I'm sure (or at least really hoping) that Rapunzel told you all that I'd be posting here a little bit?  If not...well, I am.  Just for a little bit, I promise; I may or may not get a blog of my own someday if I'm not dropdead boring. 
Well...I guess for this first post, I should tell you all what I'm like. 
In a word...introverted.
Very, very introverted.  So of course, that makes me the biggest target on this universe for bullying, and yes bullying exists amongst dolls, and...yeah.  You get the gist, right?  Rapunzel and Belle are the two I typically go to if I need to talk to someone; everyone else basically loathes my existence, or so it seems. 
Poor Rapunzel, though...seriously.  I can't even imagine losing a loved one.  She's just so heartbroken....I wish I could do something for her, because she's been there for me when I needed someone the most, but I just don't know what to say or do for her to make her feel better.  I don't think anything helps.  It doesn't help that her daughter is kinda turned against her to boot, though.
Anyway, I apologize if I start rambling on random topics as I write.  It's just kind of something I do - although talking about Rapunzel and her family isn't necessarily random, since it is her blog, after all.  But regardless...Ummm...
Basically, all you need to know about me is that I've been here for about three weeks (almost four), and it's been full of bullies and cruel jokes (Punzie, Ariel, I'm looking at both of you.) Annnnd I'm also a pretty big nerd, and can research stuff about movies and books for ages online. 

A bit of news you might be interested in is that Tangled Fan is planning on bringing Hans and Kristoff back out of their boxes, something about the fact that she doesn't have room for them in their boxes anymore?  Regardless, the Anna and Elsa ones are still staying in the boxes because of their joints.  Anyway, I guess she decided that it wouldn't hurt the guys any because they wouldn't remember the girls or anything...so they wouldn't be 'looking at their blank and mindless wives every day'.  That's both the good and the bad thing about getting put back in your box: you can forget everything.  I suppose the only reason I feel like it's a good thing is because I sometimes wish I could be put in my box again, just to take away all the insults and nastiness I've faced these past few weeks of my life. 

But enough about me.  I'll probably be posting....hmm...I really don't know how often I'll post, but I'll be around.  I'll talk to you guys later...and if you don't read any more of my posts, well, that's okay too, because I can totally see why you wouldn't! 

2 comments:

  1. We have a bully at our place. Maya. *sucks in deep breath* But what helps me is to remember that I am awesome. Nobody, even a stinkin' bully can change that. ;-) Remember you ARE AWESOME. NOBODY CAN CHANGE THAT. And you have a very pretty face. I saw you in one of Rapunzle's pictures. :)

    I wasn't bored. Please keep posting.

    And give Rapunzle a hug for me. If your not comfortable with that at least a "Hi". ;) Tell her she is awesome. And nobody can change that. ;)

    -Anna
    http://annasblog122.blogspot.com/
    P.S. If you keeled over from boredom, sorry. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Sorry to hear you've got a bully at your place. That stinks...at least it sounds like you're a really upbeat girl, Anna - and that's awesome! And I will do so. (: --Z

      Delete